How to Study Smartly for NEET and IIT-JEE?
- Don’t bother studying for a specific number of hours each day, instead set a target.
I like the concept of weekly target more than daily target because it works for me. You have to figure out what works for you.
- Then, you have to decide when to study. Some people are early birds, others are night owls. What are you?
- Studying seriously for five hours is equivalent to twelve hours of ‘study’ if you’re constantly checking your phone or day dreaming.
- Ask yourself questions. Quiz yourself! It would be fun and would let stuff seep deep into your mind.
- Try to make code words. Loligo, Octopus, Sepia -LOS – molluscs with no larval stage (loss).
If you have to learn many examples, make a sentence or something. One word starting with the initial letter of each example.
Find out some cool relation. I bet you’d never forget that fountain pen was invented by Waterman.
- Make small notebooks. I would not suggest you to make notes of everything you learn because that would not be practical. We are not supposed to copy our textbooks down. However, after a while we all figure out what all we keep forgetting over and over again.
Make a small notebook and write those things down. Only those things. Don’t make it bulky. Go through the notebook whenever you have time.
- Keep revising what you learn. It takes long to learn something for the first time but it doesn’t take much time to revise it every now and then. You don’t want to forget and start from scratch, do you?
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Related post : How to Study for Exams like JEE and NEET
How to Study Smartly for NEET and IIT-JEE Exams? was last modified: May 10th, 2018 by