While preparing for a medical entrance examination like NEET-UG, there are always some basic and smart tips for self studying.
How to Study Smartly for NEET Exam?
Here are some study tips for smart work in NEET preparation.
- Don’t bother studying for a specific number of hours each day, instead set a target. I like the concept of weekly targets more than daily targets because it works for me. You have to figure out what works for you.
- Then you have to decide when to study. Some people are early birds, others are night owls. What are you?
- Studying seriously for five hours is equivalent to twelve hours of ‘study’ if you’re constantly checking your phone or daydreaming.
- Ask yourself questions. Quiz yourself! It would be fun and would let stuff seep deep into your mind.
- Try to make code words. Loligo, Octopus, Sepia -LOS – molluscs with no larval stage (loss). If you have to learn many examples, make a sentence or something. One word starting with the initial letter of each example. Find out some cool relations. I bet you’d never forget that fountain pen was invented by Waterman.
- Make small notebooks. I would not suggest you make notes of everything you learn because that would not be practical. We are not supposed to copy our textbooks down. However, after a while we all figure out what all we keep forgetting over and over again. Make a small notebook and write those things down. Only those things. Don’t make it bulky. Go through the notebook whenever you have time.
- Keep revising what you learn. It takes long to learn something for the first time but it doesn’t take much time to revise it every now and then. You don’t want to forget and start from scratch, do you?
Learn useful tricks and smart study tips for NEET from the best faculty in NEET Online Courses.
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Related post : 10 Qualities of a Successful NEET Aspirant
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook
How to Study Smartly for NEET Exam? NEET Smart Work Tips was last modified: September 25th, 2020 by