This is a guest post from Aditi Sahejpal (Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore).
We know there is a lot of syllabus to be covered for NEET. At times it’s difficult to memorize everything. Here are a few tips which might be useful for you to retain things better and for long term :
- Whatever you read, try to revise it within the same or next week.
- For completely factual data, maintain a notebook – use different color pens and keep on revising it.
- Make sticky notes, paint your walls with them and have a look at them once in a while.
- Try doing a lot of questions on the same topic, it will add data to your subconscious memory.
- Make flowcharts whereever possible.
- Write down all the formulas in a separate notebook, segregate them according to chapters. It’s easy to revise when everything is sorted topic-wise.
- Highlight the main points during your first or second reading and then only revise the highlighted data.
- Share some of the factual or conceptual knowledge with your friends, family member or a colleague preparing for NEET. Discuss some facts with them once in a while which you tend to forget.
Hope these tips help you in long- term memorization for the NEET exam.
Related Page : How to memorize a lot of stuff to crack NEET?