Firstly take a chill-pill and relax. I know the anxiety level will be increasing within you and don’t worry its quite normal, moreover it’s a sign that you are serious about both Boards and JEE.
How to Prepare for Boards and IIT JEE Simultaneously?
Here are the tips to prepare for Boards and JEE simultaneously.
- Don’t miss your school classes. Yes it appears really boring, but still, classes help you to learn many reasons and theory which are not stressed upon at coaching institutes.
- Master the flexibility between writing long theoretical answer and short mentally calculated sums. This is helpful because Boards has a specific marking scheme for each and ever step, you can’t just afford to lose them.
- Divide the time into 1:3 ratio initially and later before a month from your boards reverse the ratio to 3:1. By this time ratio, I mean the amount of time for Boards preparation to the amount of time for JEE preparation.
- Clear the doubts and concepts as early as possible. Don’t ever let them pile up because it’s always much easier to remove a stone than a pile of stone at once.
- Most important, remain healthy throughout the year. As it will ensure that you absorb to the fullest capacity of you brain.
- Keep yourself motivated and fresh. Don’t see those geeky people who solve problems within the blink of an eye, be yourself and you know that you have put in efforts and it will pay you back.
- Make notes of each and every chapter, it will be really helpful later on for boards and JEE.
Related Page : JEE 2020 and Boards Preparation
How to Balance Between Boards and JEE?
See there is slight difference in the question pattern on both the exams. On one hand, Board basically focus on knowledge while on the other hand, JEE basically focus on the application of knowledge. So firstly you have to acquire the knowledge with clear concepts. This will take care of you Boards. While JEE requires practice and fast problem solving using various results and tricks.
Remember, “If not you, then who? If not now, when?”
Stop thinking and getting worried. Grab all your arms and jump into the battlefield of knowledge, you will be knocked down, you will get up and learn to crack them all.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook