Can ICSE/ISC Board students crack the IIT JEE or NEET exam?
Yes, many ICSE and ISC students in the past have cleared JEE/ NEET with good ranks. If they can, you can. Don’t worry about your board exams during JEE or NEET preparation. If you are good at your target examination preparation, you can clear ICSE and ISC exams with good marks.
How to handle ICSE/ ISC Board Exams and JEE/ NEET Preparation?
Here are the tips to handle ICSE/ISC board exams with JEE and NEET preparation.
- The syllabus of JEE and NEET covers all the topics and concepts (PCMB) of your school syllabus. The only difference is the type and level of questions asked in school board exams and JEE/ NEET.
- Make the best use of your school time to study for your school board exams.
- Solve sample papers before your board exams to practice board level questions.
- After school hours and except during board exam time, your major studies should be devoted to your target entrance exam preparation whether it’s JEE or NEET.
- There is concern among ICSE board students that NCERT books of CBSE board is the key to prepare for entrance exams like JEE and NEET. Well, the difference in ICSE/ ISC and CBSE syllabus is diminishing. CISCE has already made changes to realigned Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology syllabus of class 11 and 12 with that of the CBSE.
Note : When you take a separate coaching for JEE or NEET, the school board won’t matter much, whether it’s CBSE or ICSE.
JEE/NEET Online Preparation for ICSE/ ISC Board Students
A team of experienced and IIT qualified teachers are teaching students for JEE and NEET in online mode. The online classes are live and two-way interactive. The online course will cover your ICSE/ISC school board syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
With online courses, you’ll also get hard copy study material for clearing concepts and practicing questions. The material is prepared in such a way that it will take care of your school board preparation and you’ll be able to learn topics and chapters in more depth for JEE and NEET exams.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook