The answer is rigorous practice! In JEE Main, you have to answer 90 questions in just 3 hours. For its preparation you can follow some points :
Tips to Crack JEE Main Exam
- First of all, clear all the basics in all subjects. Try not to skip topics.
- In Physics, topics of 12th are more important and I guess 60% questions are from there and they are damn easy. You can easily approach them.
- In Chemistry, you should go with NCERT. Just read line by line and repeat.
- For Mathematics, practice is very much important! Formulae should be on your tips (especially in Coordinate Geometry). For practice, you can go with Previous JEE Advanced questions (Single correct) and obvious Previous JEE Main questions too! Since last two years questions asked in mathematics are little bit lengthy, you have to be prepared for that also.
- You must target at-least 50–60 full syllabus tests (based on JEE Main pattern) before the real examination and the practice test timings should match with real examination timings. First Shift : 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Second Shift : 02:30 p.m. to 05:30 p.m.
- Try to solve previous years online papers.
- Try to attempt more and more questions as you increase the number of tests.
- Time management is also very important in JEE Main exam. These practice tests will help you to analyse yourself and you will get to know about your weak areas so that you can work upon them.
- Revise regularly what have been taught to you.
All the best 🙂
Related Post : Study plan to crack JEE Main 2019 in remaining months