JEE Main is an entrance examination for B.Tech./ B.E. admissions in top engineering institutes like NITs and IIITs. JEE Main is also the qualifying exam for JEE Advanced, a gateway to admission in IITs. To crack the JEE Main exam, you should know how to study and what to study.
How Should I Study to Crack the JEE Main Exam?
Some of the best ways to study to crack the JEE Main exam :
- Clear the basics in all the subjects. Try not to skip topics.
- In Physics, topics of 12th are more important and 60% questions are from there and they are pretty easy. You can easily approach them.
- Go with NCERT in Chemistry. Just read line by line and repeat.
- Practice is very much important in Mathematics. Formulas should be on your tips (especially in Coordinate Geometry).
- For practice, you can go with past year questions. Since the last two years questions asked in Mathematics are a little bit lengthy, you have to be prepared for that also.
- Target at-least 50–60 full syllabus tests (based on JEE Main pattern) before the exam and the practice test timings should match with examination timings. (First Shift : 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Second Shift : 02:30 p.m. to 05:30 p.m.)
- Solve JEE Main previous years online papers.
- Try to attempt more and more questions as you increase the number of tests. In JEE Main, you have to answer 90 questions in just 3 hours. Do rigorous practice!
- Time management is very important in JEE Main exam. These practice tests will help you to analyse yourself and you will get to know about your weak areas so that you can work upon them.
- Revise regularly what has been taught to you.
Learn effective ways to study for JEE Main from the best faculty and experts in Mystudycart Online Courses.
Related Post : Tips to Crack JEE Main in Remaining Months
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook or Twitter
How Should I Study to Crack the JEE Main Exam? was last modified: November 19th, 2020 by