Majority of students have difficulty in studying Physics for the NEET. It’s either due to lack of concepts or not practicing enough questions, students develops a fear of Physics. Let’s look at some of the study tips to remove this fear of Physics for NEET.
Top 4 Study Tips to Remove Fear of Physics in NEET Preparation
- Hit on concepts. I could tell this 1000 times and every time at first place. All those concepts right from mechanics to modern physics are interesting, beautifully explained in NCERT and are mind blowing. Means you are going to love physics.
- Solve NCERT examples. It has two benefits :-
- Concept you just hitted on is fit in your mind after solving NCERT examples.
- Examples directly asked in NEET with numerical manipulation.
- Practice variety of questions. Benefits :-
- You get used to concept.
- Your application ability increases.
- As you are repeating things, time in applying concepts decreases.
- Fear of physics. It is such a hype among biology students. And it is just fear. Physics is really fascinating and it cannot be tough. What makes you fear physics?
- A. You might not understand the concept. Go to a teacher or book and understand or read till the time you get it.
- B. You might do lot of calculation mistake. Practice. And not just practice do perfect practice. Main motto before solving any numerical should be 100% accuracy. And you are gonna improve, I bet.
- C. You might just rote physics numericals and those don’t appear in test. My friend, this is hilarious. Believe me rote learning will hurt you big time. It is high time that you must understand that you anyway need to hit concepts and are not going to get all repeating questions in exam.
- D. You are told this again and again that you are bio student and thus physics is going to be the problem. Stop paying heed to such people (may include your teachers). Keep a distance from them and believe me you are gonna thank me afterwards if you do so.
Thanks for reading 🙂
NEET 2017- 616/720