NEET examination has 90 questions of Biology and 45 questions each in Physics and Chemistry. To score 360 in Biology, you must correctly answer all 90 questions in the NEET exam. This means you have to attempt all questions in Biology with 100% accuracy.
Hello aspirants, I am Krishna Singh, an MBBS Student. Here, I am advising study tips and books to improve your score and accuracy for scoring 360 in NEET Biology.
How to Score 360 in NEET Biology?
Study tips to score 360 in NEET Biology :
- Learn everything in the NCERT book. Don’t ever think that let’s skip this one, it will never come in the exam.
- Make sure your concepts are clear of each topic in the NEET syllabus.
- Solve minimum 70–80 MCQs everyday from the topic that you went through.
- Practice within a specified time preferably within 30 minutes. It will help you in managing time.
- Give NEET mock tests and analyse them to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Keep an eye on outside NCERT questions. There may be 10-20 questions that are not given in NCERT or some high level logic will be needed to solve them. Go through such topics and make short notes in one copy. You will need them during your revision period.
I can assure if one follows the above things, you can score 340 in NEET Biology. Everyone reads NCERT but most people can’t score even 300. So be careful and till NEET exam, keep hustling.
Best Book to Score 360 in NEET Biology
NCERT is the best book to score 360 in NEET Biology. Go through NCERT thoroughly and make a habit to study this book everyday. Keep an eagle eye over diagrams, data, contribution of scientists along with the years mentioned, examples given in the NCERT textbook.
List of books to score 360 in NEET Biology.
- NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII
- Trueman’s Biology Vol 1 and 2
- MTG Objective NCERT at your Fingertips
Scoring 360 in NEET Biology – FAQs
Is it hard to score 360 in NEET biology?
Scoring 360 in NEET Biology is not an easy task by any imagination. But still some students have scored full marks in NEET Biology in the past. If they can, you can also do it.
Can I score a perfect 360 in NEET biology?
A perfect 360 in NEET Biology is something which you can only get if your concepts are clear, have good time management skills and if there are no ambiguous questions in the NEET paper.
Is it possible to score 360 in NEET Biology with NCERT?
Along with NCERT, practicing MCQs in Biology from a coaching material is also important to score 360 in NEET Biology. If one reads only NCERT properly, then scoring 300 can be a cheese walk in NEET Biology.
Along with the strategy and books, Luck also plays an important role in scoring 360 in NEET Biology.
So, Best of Luck students!
Related Posts :
NEET Online Classes for Biology
Tips to Become Stronger in Biology for NEET
9 Reasons to Solve MCQs for NEET Biology
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook or Twitter