Hey there. Nice to deal with ambitious JEE aspirants. So, an average guy of 11th standard wants to outdo his limits to get a good score in JEE Main. Sure. You can. How? By following the below tips.
Preparation Tips for an Average Student to Get a Good Score in the JEE Main
- Stop thinking of yourself as an average guy. There are only two types of successful people- Talented and Industrious.
- Prepare yourself for a fight with your limits. At each step, prove yourself why you’re better than the one you slept the last night as.
- Start with a good time table. Follow it.
- Be clear with all the concepts. Refer to illustrations for developing problem- solving skills.
- Allow yourself enough relaxation period.
- Avoid leaving the topics meant for JEE Main from NCERT.
- Don’t get nervous during the examination. You’ll reap the result of your efforts only if the spindle you’re using doesn’t have a rusted blade. Brain-fade not allowed. Keep your calm at the peak hour.
These are the first steps to success. Be it anything,
- Self-confidence provides the foundation.
- Hard work provides the impetus.
- Calmness does the execution.
- Humility does the consolidation.
Make these quality yours. You are bound to be a success.
Related Posts :
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook