Taking a drop for JEE is a big decision. One of the advantages of being a JEE dropper is that you don’t have to worry about the school, unit tests, board exams, etc. You can completely concentrate on JEE.
Study Plan for JEE Droppers 2022
The ideal study plan and preparations tips for JEE droppers.
- Make a study schedule to complete the JEE class 11 and class 12 syllabus in the remaining time before the exam.
- If you attempted JEE 2021, how was your time management during the exam? Was it messed up? If yes, then practice a lot of mock tests to prepare a better exam strategy this time.
- Find out your weak topics and concepts, and work hard to make them your strong areas. Don’t commit your previous mistakes, instead learn from them.
- Know the right method for practicing JEE problems.
- Be consistent with your studies. Practice questions on a daily basis and revise the topics frequently from your notes.
- Don’t ignore a topic just because you think it’s too hard. You should have a general idea about every topic.
- Ask all your doubts from the teachers (JEE online doubt clearing).
- There will be instances where you might not get your desired score even after working very hard. Do not get affected by this and keep studying hard, identify where you are lacking, and work on it.
- Stay focused everyday. You must realize your dream and the reason for taking a drop.
- Be positive. Never let negative people/ thoughts distract and demotivate you.
If you are going for class 12 improvement during JEE drop year, you have to keep practicing subjective questions and keep an eye on completing the board syllabus. You must solve your board sample papers before the exams.
If taking a partial drop, go through these study tips.
Related Post : Best Online Coaching for JEE Droppers