What to study for JEE Main April 2020 in the last 1 month?
In last 1 month before JEE Main, the two key areas to focus on are revision and mock tests. You can prepare a revision time table and do revision in short intervals. Solve online mock tests as JEE Main will be conducted in computer-based mode only.
JEE Main April 2020 Strategy for Last 1 Month
- Revise all the topics, solved examples and problems.
- Go through the JEE Main syllabus once again. Verify that you have completed all the topics and chapters (if you are late in the preparation, focus on important topics for JEE Main).
- Join an online test series for JEE and solve mock tests regularly.
- Solve numerical value type questions from JEE Advanced previous years papers and coaching modules.
- Be prepared for how you’re going to attempt the paper. From which section you will start, time utilization, etc.
- Don’t panic. Balance study and rest time. You need to be healthy and mentally strong for the exam.
- If you are feeling out of energy, and the passion is missing : “An important factor in this last phase is self-confidence. I would say only half of the race is over so far. You need to be confident of yourself instead of getting confused now. Your aim should be very clear, what all is to be done in this last month. I would recommend to revise the basics and the weak links now.” How to maintain the vigour and zeal for JEE till the end?
Related Page : JEE 2020 Online Crash Course
JEE Advanced Strategy after JEE Main
- After JEE Main is over, revise all the topics thoroughly.
- Solve JEE advanced previous years papers.
- If you have doubts pending in any topic, clear them from teachers.
- Keep solving JEE Advanced online mock tests, as many as possible. Learn from your mistakes in the tests.
- Follow a good strategy for solving the JEE Advanced paper.
That’s it. Keep things simple during last few days before the examination.
Good luck and all the best!
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook