Relax. Examination anxiety/stress is common and happens with everyone. You are not the only one.
How to Handle Anxiety/Stress During IIT-JEE Preparation?
Here are the tips to handle anxiety and stress in JEE preparation.
- Coping with stress in IIT JEE preparation is the most important. Instead of getting depressed or finding excuses one should plan a proper strategy.
- Prepare a timetable giving time to all the subjects. Do not neglect any subject or give excessive time to any subject.
- Tough topics require more time and practice. Do not waste your time solving easy questions. After doing some basic problems, go for the tougher ones.
- Apart from studies, give some time for recreation and fun. You may do anything you like, listening to music, dancing, playing outdoor games, talking to your friends, going out for a walk etc.
- Take it as a challenge, don’t be afraid of failure. Every JEE aspirant has to go through it.
- Feel good about yourself, have faith in yourself and believe that this is the best you are doing!
Wish you all the best!
AIR 1523 JEE Advanced
Related Posts :
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook