Relax. Examination anxiety/stress is common and happens with everyone. You are not the only one.
How to Handle Anxiety/Stress During IIT-JEE Preparation?
Here are the tips to handle anxiety and stress in JEE preparation.
- Coping with stress in IIT JEE preparation is the most important. Instead of getting depressed or finding excuses one should plan a proper strategy.
- Prepare a timetable giving time to all the subjects. Do not neglect any subject or give excessive time to any subject.
- Tough topics require more time and practice. Do not waste your time solving easy questions. After doing some basic problems, go for the tougher ones.
- Apart from studies, give some time for recreation and fun. You may do anything you like, listening to music, dancing, playing outdoor games, talking to your friends, going out for a walk etc.
- Take it as a challenge, don’t be afraid of failure. Every JEE aspirant has to go through it.
- Feel good about yourself, have faith in yourself and believe that this is the best you are doing!
Wish you all the best!
AIR 1523 JEE Advanced
Related Posts :
What to do when feeling low in IIT JEE Preparation?
10 Ways to Overcome Exam Day Anxiety
How a JEE aspirant stay motivated for IIT JEE?
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook
How to Handle Anxiety/Stress During IIT-JEE Preparation? IITian’s Advice was last modified: August 7th, 2019 by