Class 11th syllabus holds a good weightage in a competitive exam like NEET. So it is very important to keep revising and polishing the concepts again and again in class 12. The post is with respect to pre- medical subjects (NEET-UG).
How to Revise Class 11 Syllabus in Class 12 for NEET?
Here are some tips to revise class 11 syllabus in class 12 for NEET.
- Take a note of all the chapters. All those which have similar basics are to be clubbed together. For e.g. the entire organic chemistry is to be read together, Gravitation is to be read with Electrostatics, Biological classification with Microbes in Human Welfare etc.
- Have organised revision and ensure that you do not miss out on the current syllabus due to previous revision.
- Dedicate one hour everyday for chapters with no link to 12th syllabus. Do as much as you can and then move on to some other thing.
- Make short notes for easy revision, if not made yet.
- Go for summary-diagrams-summary approach in-case some chapters are left or you are not able to read them. This will cover most of the content superficially.
NEET 2018 AIR-4005
Related Post : Tips for Making Revision Notes for NEET
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook or Twitter
How to Revise Class 11 Syllabus in Class 12 for NEET? was last modified: June 11th, 2021 by