Class 11th syllabus holds a good weightage in a competitive exam like NEET. So it is very important to keep revising and polishing the concepts again and again. The post is with respect to pre-medical subjects (NEET-UG).
How to Revise Class 11 Syllabus in Class 12 for NEET?
Here are some tips to revise class 11 syllabus in class 12 for NEET.
- First and foremost take a note of all the chapters. All those which have similar basics are to be clubbed together. For e.g. the entire organic chemistry is to be read together, Gravitation is to be read with Electrostatics, Biological classification with Microbes in Human Welfare etc.
- This will make revision more organised and ensure that you do not miss out on current syllabus due to previous revision.
- For chapters with no link to 12th syllabus, dedicate one hour everyday. Do as much as you can and then move on to some other thing.
- If you have short notes, revision task will be much easier. If you don’t, make them at-least for physics.
- In-case some chapters are left or you are not able to read them, go for summary-diagrams-summary approach. This will cover most of the content superficially.
NEET 2018 AIR-4005
Related Post : Tips for Making Revision Notes for NEET