It’s a short post by Krishna Ar (NTSE Scholar) for class 10 students.
How to Perform Well in NTSE 2020 Stage-II Examination?
Here’s the ideal strategy to perform well in NTSE stage-II examination.
- Start with Social Science. It’s the most time consuming and most rewarding too.
- Do the NCERT’S completely.
- Hone your math and science skills and aim higher. Higher in the sense, do a bit of HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) questions or higher level theory from Class 11/12 NCERT.
- Skim through the important points. No need of any detail.
- Practice A Lot of MA (Mental Ability). It’s very important to cross the cutoff in this section. This is what tricks everyone. You can use any standard book from good publisher for this purpose. Bank PO books are also good for the quantitative side of the MAT section.
- More than this, just have faith in yourself.
- Complete your syllabus fully; you have ample time.
- Just give it your best and you’re bound to crack NTSE stage-II exam.
NTSE Scholar 2015
Read More : How Much Effort Required To Clear NTSE Stage 2?
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook