Hello NEET aspirants! There is hardly any time left for the NEET exam now, so some last minute pointers for all of you.
Top 10 Last Minute Preparation Tips for NEET 2020
Here are the last minute preparation tips for NEET exam.
- Your 2–3 years of preparation is different and your 3 hours of actual NEET is different. Your good preparation will get you a good rank only if you develop a good exam temperament. Practice a lot of papers for that.
- The exam runs on rejection rather than selection. Reject questions which you will not be able to solve, reject options when you aren’t very sure of the answer. Reject unimportant topics and way too lengthy questions.
- There are different methods of solving every question. You can follow any but the most beneficial will be the shortest one. A minute saved can get you 3–4 more questions correct.
- Be confident of your answer. If you solved it, then don’t go for rechecking it again and again. Trust your sense of judgement.
- Do not leave a question before reading it. Sometimes the longest questions which we skip due to panic are the simplest ones.
- This is the time to make final short notes to revise a day before exam. They should be concise enough to allow you to go through the entire syllabus in a mere few hours.
- This is also the time to finally learn those examples everyone puts for the end. Diagrams practice is a must now. Learn the labellings of the diagrams too.
- Go for a holistic approach rather than just chapters. Give tests for full syllabus and analyse the weightage of the chapters that you still haven’t done.
- Stop using calculators. Start doing manual calculations now. This will pay off in the end. Learn the value of all the constants given. They may or may not be given in the exam.
- Lastly take it easy. Its just an exam, not the end of the world. Just continue working hard, keep your momentum and be confident.
NEET 2018 AIR-4005
Related Page : Online Crash Course for NEET 2020