Some Tips to Crack IIT-JEE Advanced in 12 Months
- Study for minimum 6 hours with full concentration everyday. Take power naps of 15 mins after studying for an hour.
- Solve as many problems as you can and at the end always ask yourself, “What have I learned from this problem?”.
- Stay away from all sorts of distraction including Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
- Keep record of your progress and the topics covered so far. It will help you in organizing your everyday schedule.
- Lastly, stay motivated and focused, and believe me 12 months is not at all less to crack an awesome rank in JEE.
High Weight-age Topics in JEE Advanced
Analyse last years papers of JEE advanced. You will find that some topics in each subject have a very high weight-age as compared to other topics. And surprisingly these topics are most often the easiest ones. Some of them are mentioned below in decreasing order of their weight age:
PHYSICS (mostly dominated by 12th portion)
- Modern Physics (including nuclear physics)
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- Vector and 3D
- Definite Integrals
- Coordinate Geometry
- Probability and Permutations & Combinations
- Matrices and Determinants
CHEMISTRY (Read NCERT Religiously)
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Bonding
(As far as inorganic and organic chemistry is considered the topics are interlinked and only thorough knowledge of each part will help.)
All the best.
Related Post : How to Prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in One Year
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook