Analyse last years papers of JEE. You will find that some topics in each subject have a very high weightage as compared to other topics and surprisingly these topics are most often the easiest ones.
What are the Important Topics to Study for IIT JEE in Remaining Months?
Here are the important topics to study for JEE in remaining months.
- Modern Physics (including nuclear physics)
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- Vector and 3D
- Definite Integrals
- Coordinate Geometry
- Probability and Permutations & Combinations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Bonding
(Physics topics are dominated by class 12. As far as inorganic and organic chemistry is considered the topics are interlinked and only thorough knowledge of each part will help.)
How to Crack IIT-JEE in Remaining Months?
Here are some study tips to crack JEE in remaining months.
- Study for minimum 6 hours with full concentration everyday. Take power naps of 15 mins after studying for an hour.
- Solve as many problems as you can and at the end always ask yourself, “What have I learned from this problem?”.
- Stay away from all sorts of distraction including Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
- Keep record of your progress and the topics covered so far. It will help you in organizing your everyday schedule.
- Lastly, stay motivated and focused, and believe me 10 months is not at all less to crack an awesome rank in JEE.
All the best.
Related Post : How to Get a Good Rank in JEE Advanced?
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook