The JEE Main 2019 exam will be conducted in January and April 2019 by National Testing Agency in complete online mode. You can practice JEE Main online tests on NTA website, registered centres – schools and colleges (will be announced soon), or join an online test series.
Important Tips for JEE Main 2019 Online Test
These points will be helpful for JEE Main online tests in January and April 2019.
- If you have not done so, get comfortable with a computer at home. Start solving JEE online mock tests. Create an exam like environment. Don’t allow any distraction coming in your way when you attempt an online mock test. If needed, lock yourself in the room for the test duration. Keep a water bottle with you.
- When you sit for JEE Main online test, once you’re logged in, take a moment to relax and get focused.
- You will be presented with instructions before the start of the online test. Read the instructions carefully (although it would be the same as like in online mock tests).
- If you get stuck at any question and have an half idea only, set the question for review later (Mark for Review and Next). Going back to reviewed question will be much easier in online mode.
- Remember that, anytime you can change your answer easily by selecting a different option. But you should not waste too much time on this, and just do a quick rewind during the last 15-20 mins.
- You will be provided rough sheets in the online test, don’t worry about that part. Just keep the focus when you are writing down figures and avoid mistakes.
- For your convenience, there will be a timer (Time Left) on computer screen during the test. Sometimes it can make you edgy and nervous, so avoid thinking of it too much while solving the questions. Just make sure you devote enough time for each section as planned.
When you are in front of the computer and JEE Main exam begins, don’t worry about any other thing. If you have practiced enough online mock tests, there is nothing extra you need to do at the day of JEE Main online examination.
Practice makes a man perfect. For JEE Main 2019 Online Exam : Practice, Practice and more Practice!
For an ideal strategy to solve questions in JEE Main exam, see the 3 phase attempt method for JEE.