One of the important queries of medical aspirants is how to manage time in the NEET exam and what should be strategy to attempt the questions in NEET. In this post, I will share how I manage my time while writing the NEET exam and some time management tips for NEET.
This is a guest post from Rakesh G.V (MBBS Student).
How to Manage Time in NEET Exam?
My experience of managing time in the NEET exam.
- I filled out the OMR sheet as soon as I got the correct answer of each question.
- I left the difficult questions for the last. The questions which were difficult at first came easier when I attended them last.
- Solved Biology section in nearly 35 to 40 minutes. In that I left 10–15 questions to solve at last which were difficult.
- Completed my Chemistry section in next 40 to 45 minutes. In that also I left up to 5 questions to solve at last.
- Completed the Physics section in nearly 1 hour 10 minutes, leaving up to 7–10 difficult questions to solve at last.
- I was left with 30 questions and 30 to 40 minutes in hand to solve those questions.
- Trust me, the questions which were very difficult at first, came very easily when I solved them at last.
5 Time Management Tips for NEET-UG
Given below are some useful time management tips for NEET :
- Best order for attempting subjects in NEET exam – Biology, then Chemistry, and then Physics.
- Don’t fill the OMR sheet in the end. It will always be a risky thing because if you don’t get time at last to fill the OMR then you will be the sufferer no matter how many questions you got right if you didn’t have the time to fill the OMR.
- Solve the easier questions first. If you don’t know the answer, don’t spend too much time on that question, leave it to attempt at the last.
- Try to finish Biology as soon as possible, because you will be left with more time to solve Physics and Chemistry.
- Concentrate on the important words of the question. Give importance to the main words of the question, that is they may ask to select the correct or incorrect, by stress there will be chances you may read incorrect as correct or vice versa.
Learn more time management tips from the top faculty and experts in Mystudycart NEET Online Course.
Keep calm, keep smiling.
Related Post : Best Timetable for NEET Preparation