In no particular order, what IIT test in JEE exam :
- Your ability to sit for 6 long hours.
- Problem solving ability.
- Performance under pressure.
- Question leaving ability, yes you don’t have to go for each and every question in the paper.
- Application of your understanding.
- Application of logic (For eg. Some questions can be solved just by dimensional analysis).
- Ability to Rule out options.
- Ability to deliver what you know.
In the end what makes the difference in JEE is the amount of marks you score irrespective of what qualities they want to test.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook