JEE Main 2018 Online Test
JEE Main Online Test is a Computer Based Exam which is conducted using the internet (LAN) to make it safe, secure and un-interrupted. In JEE Main Computer Based Examination, the questions appear on computer screen along with the options. There are four options for each question. The candidate has to click one of the options using computer mouse which can be reviewed or reanswered any time during the duration of the examination.
Online examination option is available for only Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech) of JEE Main 2018.
Advantages of JEE Main 2018 Online Test
- The candidate can review or re-answer any question at any point of time during the examination.
- The candidate can change the option of the answer during the exam duration and it is one of the most important feature of computer based examination.
- The candidate also has the option to mark any answer for review at later stage during the examination.
- There will be a panel on computer screen showing all the question numbers in different colours indicating the questions answered, left un-answered or marked for review.
- It will make Candidate feel confident on use of Information technology.
- It can also save upto Rs. 500 in Exam fees compare to Pen/Paper mode.
How to apply for JEE Main 2018 Online Test?
Candidates can apply through JEE Main website in December 2017.
What are the dates and timings for JEE Main 2018 Online Test?
JEE Main 2018 Online Test will be conducted in April 2018. 1st shift will be from 0930-1230 Hours (IST) and if required, 2nd shift between 1400-1700 Hours (IST).
What computer knowledge is required to appear for JEE Main Online Test? Is it secure?
The candidate need to know only how to use computer mouse. That is at the most required. It is very secure with zero error possibility as human intervention is minimal.
How can I practice for JEE Main online Test?
The Mock Test is available on CBSE/JEE websites. The candidate can download the same and practice as many times as he/she wants. This will give look and feel of the format of Computer Based Exam in simulation environment.
What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the JEE Main online examination?
There will be enough buffer computers available at the examination centers to take care of such problems and the time lost in change of system will be duly compensated as each and every second will be recorded by the server. Also there will be qualified IT professionals to assist you for any problem.
Will there be a question booklet like in offline examination? How can I take the question paper at the end of the exam?
In Computer Based Examination the questions will appear on computer screen along with the answer options. Instruction page will also be displayed before the actual test begins. The time of reading of instructions will not be part of examination duration. The question paper along with the options marked will be mailed to each and every candidate after the exam schedule is over.
In JEE Main online test, will a candidate get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc?
Yes, the rough sheets will be provided to the candidates.
Do you have any other queries on JEE Main 2018 online test? You are most welcome to ask! Just fill the below form and send it to us.