JEE aspirant : What is the perfect plan to crack IIT JEE in 3 months?
I would have always loved to have someone who could guide me during my JEE preparation. In answering the question, I’ve considered you a beginner. Any sort of prior preparation would be a bonus. So, considering you as me to some extent, here is my piece of advice –
- Firstly, pile up your previous milestones and achievements into an aura of colossal confidence.
- Starting with the basics, try to grasp the concepts through reading text and following illustrations simultaneously.
- Keep yourself thorough with the concepts with ample practice hours.
- Don’t stress yourself. Give yourself the liberty of 10 minutes of break between every 90 minute span.
- Keep making apt notes. They shall help you during the last 15 days or so.
- Solve the previous years’ questions of JEE. Follow standard books. I would suggest the Cengage series and the DCP series.
- Your study period should be at least 14 hours per day because you have to get through probably the most competitive examination of the modern times.
- Keep yourself aloof from social network as much as you can. If possible, uninstall all the social networking apps.
Calm yourself down during the JEE paper. Brain fade is the last bane any aspirant can afford.
All the best. I hope it helps.
Cheers! AD 🙂