JEE aspirant – “What is the perfect study plan to crack IIT JEE in 5 months?”
I would have always loved to have someone who could guide me during my JEE preparation. In answering the question, I’ve considered you a beginner. Any sort of prior preparation would be a bonus.
How to Crack JEE in 5 Months?
Here’s the 5 months study plan to crack IIT JEE.
- Firstly, pile up your previous milestones and achievements into an aura of colossal confidence.
- Starting with the basics, try to grasp the concepts through reading text and following illustrations simultaneously.
- Keep yourself thorough with the concepts with ample practice hours.
- Don’t stress yourself. Give yourself the liberty of 10 minutes of break between every 90 minute span.
- Keep making apt notes. They shall help you during the last 15 days or so.
- Solve the previous years’ questions of JEE.
- Follow standard books. I would suggest the Cengage series and the DCP series.
- Your study period should be at least 8-10 hours per day because you have to get through probably the most competitive examination of the modern times.
- Keep yourself aloof from social network as much as you can. If possible, uninstall all the social networking apps.
- Calm yourself down during the JEE paper. Brain fade is the last bane any aspirant can afford.
Related Post : Tips to Crack JEE Main in 5 Months
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook