“What is the perfect study plan to crack JEE in the remaining months?” This is a question asked by many JEE aspirants when there are less months remaining for JEE, whether it’s 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 or 1 month.
Study Plan to Crack JEE in Remaining Months
Here is an ideal study plan to crack JEE exam in remaining time.
- Firstly, pile up your previous milestones and achievements into an aura of colossal confidence.
- Starting with the basics, try to grasp the concepts through reading text and following illustrations simultaneously.
- Keep yourself thorough with the concepts with ample practice hours.
- Don’t stress yourself. Give yourself the liberty of 10 minutes of break between every 90 minute span.
- Keep making apt notes. They shall help you during the last 15 days or so.
- Solve the previous years’ questions of JEE.
- Follow standard books. I would suggest the Cengage series and the DCP series.
- Your study period should be at least 8-10 hours per day because you have to get through probably the most competitive examination of the modern times.
- Keep yourself aloof from social network as much as you can. If possible, uninstall all the social networking apps.
- Calm yourself down during the JEE paper. Brain fade is the last bane any aspirant can afford.
Follow a dedicated study plan to crack JEE, guided by IIT experts and qualified teachers with best online course for JEE.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook