AIPMT 2015 retest will be conducted on 25th July. CBSE, on its notification dated 23rd June 2015, has announced the re-conduct of AIPMT 2015 on 25th July, 2015.
AIPMT Retest update on 09th July, 2015: The Admit Cards for appearing in AIPMT Retest have been uploaded on AIPMT website. Candidates can download their admit card from the AIPMT website.
Important instructions after downloading AIPMT Retest Admit Card
- Affix the passport size photograph on downloaded Admit Card and get it attested from the Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution. No photograph will be clicked at the centre.
- Affix the Postcard Size Photograph on the proforma downloaded along with Admit Card which will be handed over to the Invigilator at the examination centre.
- Keep one passport size photograph ready to be affixed on attendance sheet.
Note: After 9.30 a.m. candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination centre.
CBSE have also issued important instructions to parents of candidates to ensure that their ward follows the dress code and does not bring barred items. According to CBSE, no candidate will be allowed wear shoes and carry tabeez (Charms), nose pins, earrings, wrist watches, pen, eraser etc.
List of items that are not allowed at the AIPMT Retest examination centre
- Stationary Items like textual material, bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic Pouch, calculator, pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, log table, electronic pen/scanner etc.
- Communication devices mobile phone, earphones, microphones, Bluetooth, pager, health band etc.
- Wallets, goggles, handbags, hairpins, hair band, Charm/Tabeez, belt, scarf, caps etc.
- Ornament like ring, bracelet, earrings, nose pin, chain necklace, pendant, badge, brooch etc.
- Watch, wrist watch, Camera etc.
- Metallic items
- Any eatable items, water bottles etc.
AIPMT Retest dress code
- Wear light clothes with half sleeves Shirt/T-shirt/Kurta not having big buttons, brooch or any badge, flower and Trouser/Salwar etc.
- Wear open slippers and not shoes.
CBSE has also made it clear that there will be compulsory physical frisking at the examination center to which the candidates will have to cooperate.
Update 06th July, 2015: The timings of the AIPMT Retest scheduled for 25th July 2015 would be 10 a.m. to 01 p.m. Roll numbers and centres of examinations will be published on the AIPMT website soon. All the relevant information will be send to the candidates through SMS and emails.
Update 25th June, 2015: From CBSE, “All the candidates are informed that they will be shortly informed about the centre of examinations, their roll numbers, admit cards and other relevant important information.”
Important points to consider for AIPMT 2015 Retest
Candidates don’t need to submit any new application for AIPMT retest. All those candidates who have applied last time within the stipulated time from 01/12/2014 to 31/01/2015 are eligible for the retest.
All eligible candidates of AIPMT 2015 retest are requested to ensure proper functioning of their email id’s and mobile number, which they have provided during the submission of AIPMT application form. CBSE will send all the updates of AIPMT 2015 retest to the candidate’s email id.
In case, a student forgot his/her email id or password which they have provided during the submission of AIPMT application form, try to recover the same from your email provider. If still the email id is not recovered, please contact CBSE office to ask for updating the email id.
Fresh admit cards for AIPMT 2015 retest can be downloaded from the AIPMT site.
Some important dates for AIPMT 2015 retest
Date of AIPMT 2015 retest: 25th July, 2015
Admit Card of AIPMT 2015 retest:
Will soon be Now available for downloading from AIPMT site
AIPMT 2015 retest result: Expected around 17th August, 2015
There will not be any change in the exam format of AIPMT 2015 retest. It would be the same as of AIPMT that was conducted on 03rd May, 2015.
Syllabus of AIPMT 2015 retest will also be the same.
So, it’s nothing new in terms of syllabus or exam format for AIPMT 2015 retest. The candidates just needs to focus one more time, revise their preparation and be mentally prepared for the examination.