Online Test Series for NEET 2016 Phase 2 Examination
Registration for NEET-2 Test Series is closed now. For courses related to NEET 2017 and later, students can check our Medical Entrance Courses
Before July 24, every medical (NEET-UG) aspirant must solve a test series to perform well in NEET 2 exam.
Features and Benefits of Mystudycart NEET 2 Online Test Series :
- Test Analysis: The analysis report will be available to the student and parent both, after the test.
- Weaker Areas Improvement: Student will be able to judge in which areas or steps, he/she is making mistakes, so that it can be improved before the NEET 2 Exam date.
- Time Management: Time taken per question will be provided to student, so that he/she gets and idea about time utilization during the exam.
- Time Saving and Economical: No need to go to any offline test centre. A convenient and affordable option to take test at home only.
How to write Online Test
- Login to the Mystudycart Online Test Series Portal with the Username and Password provided to you (After Registration).
- After Login, Student will get the list of Tests assigned to him/her with TAKE TEST option in front of each test.
- Whenever you are ready to give online test, Click on TAKE TEST. Read the instructions given on screen. After reading the instructions, you can Start the test.
- When you finish the Test or when time is over, Rank and Analysis Report will be provided to you.
Details of NEET 2 Online Test Series
- Total Number of Tests - 5 Tests (Full Syllabus).
- Duration of Tests - 3 Hrs per Test.
- Date and Time - Open till 23rd July and can be taken any day at any time.
- Total FEE - INR 2,500 only (including taxes).
- Fill the below form to initiate the NEET Online Test Series Registration.
- Pay the Fee through NEFT / Bank transfer / Cash or Cheque deposit.
- Fill a Student Details form to activate your account. (You can fill the form online, will take less than 5 minutes only.)
For any queries about NEET Phase 2 Online Test Series, Please speak to our counseling expert on +91-888-2124-333.