IIT Coaching Vizag - EAMCET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, AIPMT, KVPY, NTSE & CBSE

AP - EAMCET is the common engineering entrance exam for the admission into various engineering colleges in Visakhapatnam. Some of the best engineering colleges in Vizag are Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences (Andhra university), Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering (JNTU), GITAM University (admission through GAT-UGTP Online Admission Test), College of Engineering Andhra University, Avanthi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vignan's Institute of Information Technology and Vizag Institute of Technology.

Most of the engineering colleges in Vizag take 70% students through EAMCET and remaining 30% via Management/NRI quota.

Students in Visakhapatnam, who wants to prepare for EAMCET, JEE Main and JEE Advanced, generally go to Hyderabad, Bangalore or any other city for the preparation due to lack of quality and experienced teachers in Vizag. There is hardly any good quality institute in Vizag for IIT preparation.

Mystudycart is providing a better solution which allows students in Vizag to prepare for their EAMCET and JEE exam right from their home. We have a pool of some of the best teachers for IIT preparation who are teaching students in online medium. Mystudycart is live online classes with two-way interaction between teacher and student.

We are a group of teachers/experts providing online coaching for JEE, EAMCET, BITSAT, AIPMT, KVPY, NTSE, Olympiads, and CBSE/ICSE school preparations from 8th to 12th grade along with study material, test series, sample papers, past year papers and revision notes.

Do try our Free Demo class, you will not be disappointed!

After 10th Standard – Interactive and Result Oriented Preparation for JEE/AIPMT/SAT II

We have launched 2 years and 1 year Engineering and Medical Entrance coaching programs which make students capable to clear the exams easily. We also provide free SAT II preparation through IIT pass-out experts for students who enroll with us in 2 years programme.

We provide CBSE coaching and Test Series (without any extra charge) to every student as well as providing 20-50 % scholarship in course fee to students in Visakhapatnam.

Before 10th Standard – Interactive and Result Oriented Preparation for JEE and Medical Foundation

We have launched 1 year Foundation programme for 8th, 9th and 10th standard students. In our Foundation courses we prepare students base and mentoring them for JEE and AIPMT level exams. We have designed our course in a very unique way which balances school level syllabus as well as foundation level. With the help of our services students are improving on a different level of knowledge and academic satisfaction.


Mystudycart Features and Benefits of Online Coaching


Online Live Interactive Classes

Live and 2 way interactive classes right from your home / any place.

Recordings of Classes

All classes will be recorded for future reference and revision of the exams.

Personal Attention and Focus

Smallest batch size of 20 Students only to focus on the preparation of each student.

Global Benchmarking

Global competition & analysis between Indian and NRI students through online platform.

Time Saving and Economical

Saves lot of traveling time, city migration, and mental strain of students.

Proper Monitoring and Feedback

Parents can monitor their child's performance and improvement at home itself.

Counselling OTG

Counselling sessions with experts for entire duration of the course.

Scholarships on Achievements

Scholarship not just on the basis of marks but also on other achievements.

Quality Online Content

Quality content on the website to answer your every question.

START LEARNING NOW !

From Quality Teachers of India


Note: We will not spam you and never share your contact details with any third party site.

For more details about Online IIT coaching in Visakhapatnam and your target examination, give us a miss call on +91-888-2124-333.