IIT Coaching Guntur - EAMCET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, AIPMT, KVPY, NTSE & CBSE

The Guntur city in Guntur district of AP is renowned for education, business, e-commerce industry, and agriculture. There are a number of graduate schools, colleges, and high schools in Guntur providing basic and higher education in the fields of agricultural, arts, bio-med, engineering, management, medical, nursing, pharmaceutical, sciences and technology etc.

Most of the engineering colleges in Guntur take 70% students through EAMCET and remaining 30% via Management/NRI quota. Some of the well known engineering colleges in Guntur are KITS (KKR & KSR Institute of Technology & Sciences), GVR&S College of Engineering & Technology, Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology (VVIT), Chalapathi Institute of Engineering and Technology (CIET), R.V.R. & J.C. College of Engineering, etc.

Among the top medical colleges in Guntur are Guntur Institute of Medical Sciences and Katuri Medical College and Hospital (KMCH). A new AIIMS is also planned to be setup in the guntur region.

Students in Guntur who are targeting EAMCET, IIT JEE and AIPMT generally go to Chennai or Bangalore for coaching as there are not many quality and experienced teachers in Guntur district for engineering and medical entrance examinations. Students are reluctant to go to Kota and Delhi due to language barrier (Most of the institutes there teach students in Hindi).

Mystudycart is a perfect alternative for students in Guntur who wants to prepare for IIT and Medical. We have been able to deliver the same traditional classroom coaching experience in online mode with the help of computer/laptop and internet connection. We have a pool of experienced teachers and some of the brightest minds coming out of IITs and other prestigious institutes, who are teaching students through online classes.

We are a group of teachers/experts providing online coaching for JEE, EAMCET, BITSAT, AIPMT, KVPY, NTSE, Olympiads, and CBSE/ICSE school preparations from 8th to 12th grade along with study material, test series, sample papers, past year papers and revision notes.

Students can also take customized courses for engineering and medical entrance exams in one on one mode where they can choose topics and coaching timings as per their needs.

Do try our Free Demo Class, you'll not be disappointed!

After 10th Standard – Interactive and Result Oriented Preparation for JEE/AIPMT/SAT II

We have launched 2 years and 1 year Engineering and Medical Entrance coaching programs which make students capable to clear the exams easily. We also provide free SAT II preparation through IIT pass-out experts for students who enroll with us in 2 years programme.

We provide CBSE coaching and Test Series (without any extra charge) to every student as well as providing 20-50 % scholarship in course fee to students in Guntur.

Before 10th Standard – Interactive and Result Oriented Preparation for JEE and Medical Foundation

We have launched 1 year Foundation programme for 8th, 9th and 10th standard students. In our Foundation courses we prepare students base and mentoring them for JEE and AIPMT level exams. We have designed our course in a very unique way which balances school level syllabus as well as foundation level. With the help of our services students are improving on a different level of knowledge and academic satisfaction.


Mystudycart Features and Benefits of Online Coaching


Online Live Interactive Classes

Live and 2 way interactive classes right from your home / any place.

Recordings of Classes

All classes will be recorded for future reference and revision of the exams.

Personal Attention and Focus

Smallest batch size of 20 Students only to focus on the preparation of each student.

Global Benchmarking

Global competition & analysis between Indian and NRI students through online platform.

Time Saving and Economical

Saves lot of traveling time, city migration, and mental strain of students.

Proper Monitoring and Feedback

Parents can monitor their child's performance and improvement at home itself.

Counselling OTG

Counselling sessions with experts for entire duration of the course.

Scholarships on Achievements

Scholarship not just on the basis of marks but also on other achievements.

Quality Online Content

Quality content on the website to answer your every question.

START LEARNING NOW !

From Quality Teachers of India


Note: We will not spam you and never share your contact details with any third party site.

For more details about Online IIT coaching in Guntur and your target examination, give us a miss call on +91-888-2124-333.